To advance the homeopathic profession by certifying individuals who meet and maintain a recognized standard of professional and ethical competence in classical homeopathy and to assist the general public in choosing appropriately qualified homeopaths.
We envision a healthcare system that encompasses certified classical homeopathic practitioners to be accessible to all.
Support the mission and service of the CHC by making a donation today.
Benefits of the CCH Credential
CHC certification is important for:
- Consumers seeking a credentialed practitioner
- Strengthening the profession by supporting high standards in homeopathic practice
- The growth and acceptance of homeopathy
CCH practitioners in good standing are entitled to the following benefits:
- Proudly designate themselves as "board certified"
- Have a listing in the CHC's Find a Homeopath online directory
- Receive validation for:
- Referral of potential clients who contact the CHC office looking for local homeopaths
- Professional affiliations
- Qualified to apply for full registered membership in the North American Society of Homeopaths (NASH) which grants the RSHom(NA).
- Eligible to join affiliate networks for integrative health practitioners.
- Eligible to purchase professional liability insurance through Allied Professionals Insurance Company.
- Awarded a one-year Individual Membership (new certificants only) to the National Center for Homeopathy(NCH) upon request. See the NCH website for membership benefits.
- Able to receive discounts from partner organizations such as Washington Homeopathic Products.
- Eligible (in some states) to join the state Homeopathic Medical Society.
- Be considered to participate in examination development activites, task forces, or to serve on CHC committees
- Be considered for appointment to the CHC Board of Directors
Council for Homeopathic Certification P.O. Box 75 Chartley, MA 02712
Toll Free: (866) 242-3399 Fax: (815) 366-7622
Office hours are Monday & Tuesday 10 a.m - 6 p.m ET, Wednesday 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. ET, and Thursday 1 p.m. - 6 p.m ET.
Voicemail messages will be returned within 2 business days