To advance the homeopathic profession by certifying individuals who meet and maintain a recognized standard of professional and ethical competence in classical homeopathy and to assist the general public in choosing appropriately qualified homeopaths.
We envision a healthcare system that encompasses certified classical homeopathic practitioners to be accessible to all.
Support the mission and service of the CHC by making a donation today.
Benefits of the CCH Credential
CHC certification is important for:
- Consumers seeking a credentialed practioner
- Strengthening the profession by supporting high standards in homeopathic practice
- The growth and acceptance of homeopathy
CCH practitioners in good standing are entitled to the following benefits:
- Proudly designate themselves as "board certified" according to the credential earned
- Certified Classical Homeopath (CCH)
- Diplomate in Homeopathic and Naturopathic Practice (DHANP)
- Have a listing in the CHC Find a Practitioner Directory
- Receive validation for:
- Referral of potential clients who contact the CHC office looking for a local homeopath
- Professional affiliations
- Are qualified to apply for full registered membership in the North American Society of Homeopaths (NASH) which grants the RSHom(NA)
- Eligibility to join affiliate networks for integrative health practitioners.
- Purchasing professional liability issurance through Allied Professionals Insurance Company
- Newly certified homeopaths are awarded a one-year Individual Membership to the National Center for Homeopathy(NCH) (value $55.00) upon request. The Individual Membership includes the following benefits:
- A paper subscription to Homeopathy Today magazine
- A digital subscription to Homeopathy Today the quarterly magazine.
- Access to the online searchable archives of past issues of Homeopathy Today dating back to 1998
- Free registration to 12 NCH webinars a year, as well as access to the online webinar archive.
- Exclusive use of our searchable online text of Clarke’s, Boericke’s, and Kent’s Materia Medicae.
- A 10% discount on orders for study guides and other products in the NCH store.
- Discounts from partner organizations such as Vegetarian Times and Washington Homeopathic Products.
- Membership Directory profile to include a picture and biography (viewable only by NCH members). A wonderful way to locate and connect with other members in your area
- In some states eligibility to join the state Homeopathic Medical Society
- Be considered to participate in examination development activites, task forces, or to serve on CHC committees
- Be considered for appointment to the CHC Board of Directors