Plan Ahead for Certification!!
Use this website to help plan so that you meet the prerequisites for CHC certification.
- Reference the CHC Certification Handbook to prepare for the exam, including: health science, theoretical, and clinical education requirements and ethical standars/client rights related to homeopathy.
- Find a colleague to study with and plan to prepare for certification together. You may find the following specific study references helpful (see the Resources page for additional study resources):
Carefully consider your own educational plan and when you might complete each of the requirements so that you will know the best point in your preparation to apply. See the Certification Process page for an overview of application and certification requirements. Registration and exam dates are posted on the home page.
Once initial certification is earned, annual recertification is required and includes submission of the following:
- Documentation of 15 hours of professional continuing education
- Payment of the annual recertification fee
- Personal and/or professional contact information updates, as necessary
See the CHC Recertification Handbook for more information.
We wish you well in your preparation and look forward to receiving your application for certification!